Found these 25 Beautiful one liners in my mailbox. And I share it with you here:
1. Give Allah what’s right, not what’s left.
2. Man’s way leads to a hopeless end Allah’s way leads to an
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let
the full stop.
6. Don’t put a question mark where Allah puts a full stop.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face lift.
8. When praying, don’t give Allah instructions, just report for
9. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10. We don’t change Allah’s message His message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. Warning: Exposure to Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur’aan.
17. Exercise daily Walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride He will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming
21. He, who angers you, controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.
23. Give Satan an inch and he will be a ruler.
24. Allah doesn’t call the qualified He qualifies the called.
25. Read the Qur’aan It will show you how simple life can be.
7 thoughts on “25 Beautiful one liners”
I love the last point, I think life is simple, its we who make it complex.
And when I think of Kashmir, this complexity knows no bounds there.
I like no. 5, 6, 8….. actually most of them.
Quite interesting way of presenting things. 🙂
all of them are just so apt. 🙂 MashaAllah somebody smart did a good work thinking of them. May Allah reward him/her.
well how about these ones..
A Friend in need is Allah indeed..
Roses are red, the sky maybe blue.. Heaven is waiting, but only for few..
Exhibition and sale.. Buy Jannat with charity and get more to spend..
That makes it 27..
¨Somebody did a good work thinking of them¨ Who is this ¨somebody¨ and does n´t he/she deserve a mention on the main page ?
yes, that somebody did a brilliant job..
the sakooter should find some more jewels in the inbox.. it is no use keeping them there..
I am afraid I dont know who wrote these. I got it as one forwarded email. But I thought it is worth reading, so put it here for you all.
Sharp as always! Yes I love the two you came up with.
I havent been updating the blog .. but i will try to squeeze some time inshaAllah.
Comments are closed.